Saturday 19th December 10:00 to 16:30 at the Wellcome Collection
We all have an inner critic â€“ an internal voice which judges, labels, and undermines our confidence, wellbeing and performance.
But where does it come from, what does it want, and how can it be tamed?
In this amusing and informative seminar we will explore:
· A helpful framework for thinking about your self and its different parts
· How to discover, explore and develop what is right about you – your strengths
· Ways to clarify your desired future self – the person you wish to grow into
· The importance of compassion and self-compassion
· How to cultivate, strengthen and spend time with your wise, compassionate inner coach
· How to listen to your inner critic and help it feel heard and understood
· How to discover the concern and the ‘positive intent’ behind what it says
· Ways to change what it says and how it says it
· Ways to become less concerned by what it says
· Strategies to help you thrive and flourish in the face of unhelpful thoughts and unwanted feelings